By using our Website(s) and submitting information about yourself, you are indicating that you accept the terms of service contained herein.
Who Are We?
showtheplanet inc., is an independent information gathering and marketing firm. We are not an automotive dealer, bank or lender, and consequently we are not qualified nor registered to provide vehicles, financing or quotes for vehicles or financial products to the public directly. We do not arrange for or facilitate credit, nor are we engaged in the leasing or selling of vehicles. The submission of an application to us does not constitute preapproval of credit and is not an application for credit. Further, the material included on the Site is for informational purposes only. Listings, logos or reference to finance companies, banks or vehicle manufacturers (if any) are not to be construed as advertising or endorsement in any form.
ALL INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO US IS TREATED AS IS CONFIDENTIAL, AND MAY BE TRANSFERRED BY US TO AUTOMOTIVE DEALERS, FINANCE COMPANIES OR OTHER ORGANIZATIONS OR INDIVIDUALS THAT MAY BE ABLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE REQUESTED SERVICE (HEREIN REFERRED TO INDIVIDUALLY AS "PROVIDER" AND COLLECTIVELY AS "PROVIDERS"). NOTHING ON THIS WEB SITE SHOULD BE CONSTRUED AS AN OFFER TO BUY, SELL, FINANCE OR DELIVER VEHICLE(S).
Products and Services
The Site is an online referral service, wherein you may explore vehicle purchase opportunities and submit an application for vehicle purchase financing. You understand, and agree that if you submit a request for a service offered through the Service, we will share your personal information with one or more Providers to fulfill, and/or process your request.
We do not guarantee that any particular vehicle shown on the Site or in our advertisements is available for sale by a Provider in your geographic area or, even if that vehicle is available, that you will be qualified to purchase it. Availability of any vehicles or financing options (if any) is solely within the control and discretion of the Provider and will be subject to such terms and conditions as they may determine. We do not guarantee the products or services of any Provider will be offered or provided to you at any rate, or at all.
We do not have administrative or other control over Provider products and services, offer no warranties or representations, and accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any Providers products or services, or a user’s use of them. In any transactions or proposed transactions with third parties, including motor vehicle dealerships and credit organizations whom you have come in contact with through the use of the Service, you agree that we are not the seller or provider. Your agreement to purchase any products or services from a third party or to otherwise enter into negotiations or transactions with a third party is solely between you and the third party, and not us. Under no circumstances will we be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any discussions, negotiations, correspondence, agreements or other business dealings by you with any third parties, including any dealers, credit organizations or advertisers found on or through the use of the Site, and including payment for and delivery of related goods and services.
Any compensation we may receive is paid by the individual Provider, for the products and services rendered by us to that particular Provider. We do not charge you a fee to use our Site or the Service.
Use of the Service is available only to residents of Canada who have attained the age of majority in their province of residence.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are owned by showtheplanet inc. and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You agree to use the Service for lawful purposes only. You may not use or allow others to use the Site to:
- Post or transmit any content that is disruptive, uncivil, abusive, vulgar, profane, obscene, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory, or which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- Post or transmit any material that you don’t have the right to transmit under law (such as copyrights, trade secrets, or securities) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements).
- Post, transmit, or link to sexually explicit material.
- Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, including chain letters and pyramid schemes.
- Violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using our sites.
- Offer, sell, or buy any security.
- Post or transmit any file that contains viruses, malware, corrupted files, "Trojan Horses", or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone's computer.
- Forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through our sites or to manipulate your presence on our sites;
- Use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of the Site.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Service.
- Take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of our systems or Services.
- Use the Service for any commercial activities not authorized by us, including for advertising, soliciting or otherwise promoting the sale or other distribution of products or services.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with, or obtain unauthorized access to our data or the data of third party content providers’ content, data, computers, systems or system security.
- upload, post, distribute, e-mail or otherwise publish or make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of unauthorized commercial communication, or to "hack" or "phish" us or other users.
- Solicit or otherwise attempt to collect, discover, store or disseminate passwords, personally identifying information, or other non-public information from users.
- Submit false information on any application or otherwise attempt to defraud us or our Providers.
- Defame, abuse, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including rights regarding privacy and publicity.
- Download any file posted by someone else that you know, or should reasonably know, cannot be legally distributed.
- Impersonate anyone else, or create user accounts by automated means or under false pretences.
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from our materials, or from materials created by others, without prior permission.
- Submit content that falsely expresses or implies that it is approved or endorsed by us or others.
- Otherwise use the Site or our services in a manner that could, in our opinion, adversely affect the ability of other users to use the Site, any content, our services, the Internet, or any sites or services supplied by our third party partners.
Unauthorized access or use of our Site is a breach of this Agreement. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interfaces we provide for use in our accessing our sites.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by us.
We may terminate your access to the Service, without cause or notice. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
In no event shall showtheplanet inc., nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Site, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
showtheplanet inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
You hereby agree to release, remise and forever discharge showtheplanet inc. and its affiliates, partners, service providers, vendors, and contractors and each of their respective agents, directors, officers, employees, and all other related persons or entities from any and all manner of rights, claims, complaints, demands, causes of action, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, legal fees, costs, and disbursements of any nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, which now or hereafter arise from, relate to, or are connected with your use of the service. Further, you acknowledge and agree that showtheplanet inc. and it's Providers shall not be held liable or responsible should confidential information belonging to you be intercepted and subsequently used by any unintended recipient.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and us, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, promises and proposals, whether oral, written or electronic, between you and us with respect to the Service. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Waiver and Severability of Terms
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or remedy under this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or remedy. If any individual term or condition is held to be invalid, unenforceable or contrary to applicable law, such provision shall be construed, limited, altered or deleted, as necessary, to eliminate the invalidity, unenforceability or conflict with applicable law while endeavoring to preserve the intention of the provision, and all other terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of MB, Canada, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes to This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at [email protected].
c/o showtheplanet inc.
205-900 Harrow St E
Winnipeg, MB R3M 3Y7
Last Modified: Dec 10, 2021